Life in Twindom

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 came in with a....

I want my blog to be a positive place, in hopes that some day I can print it off and look back on it with fond memories. So I am not going to write much about New Years eve except that we found out how some of our friends can become ignorant and rude when they get very drunk. It has made Ethan and I realize who our true friends are and that the others should just be acquaintances.

Anyways, yesterday was a rough day with the haze that was hanging around my head. At one point, as I was recouping on the couch, Liam came up to me a sighed, shrugged his shoulders and said "Mommy play?". Even when you are the most hung over you have been in recent memory, you still have to scoop them up and hug them... and then put Barney in the VCR so you can have a 20 minute nap!

More good news, after having a fun day at my ma and pa's on Friday with my entire family, my brother calls on Saturday and tells us that 4 out the 5 in their family have Strep Throat. Liam is now a little hoarse when he talks... the fun begins.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

I like your idea of keeping your blog a positive place. Although, if you are really really in need of a good negative vent, you could post it, and then delete it later...

I read this book called "The History of the World in 6 Glasses" which linked different periods in history to different beverages. In the section on wine, the author discussed how wine was thought as a bit of a truth serum, and the idea was that you showed your real self while under the influence... Interesting, huh?

Yay for Barney. That purple dino can really help out whilst your hungover. You owe him. ;)

3:04 PM  
Blogger JO said...

Oh my... I hope you guys aren't now catching streep.. yuck.
Christielli and I have decied that we need to hear about your New Years story at some other point.
Good luck with the streep

10:30 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

LOL I have to laugh at Jolene's misspellings yet again. Steep? What the? Is Meryl giving you problems? Go steal one of her Oscars if she's bugging you. ;)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home