Life in Twindom

Friday, December 15, 2006

To Go or Not to Go


So tomorrow, there is a horse auction out by Listowel that will have over 200 horses up for auction. My question, do I go or not? If I go, I think that there is a good possibility of me comming home with something, but I still don't know if I am ready. One plus is that horses are really cheap right now and since I have an open stall, I feel the need to fill it. I hate making a decision.

Anyways, last night was the boys little Christmas concert. They sang two song, and jingled their little jingle bells. In addition to jingeling the bells they BOTH picked their noses in front of everybody. I don't think that they have a future in show business.

I also put in my favorite C&H today. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

LOL I don't think I've ever seen that C&H before!! Awesome.

Let us know the outcome of the auction. One place I wouldn't have to worry about spending money would be at a horse auction. ;)

LOL at the boys' non-future in show busines. Although... gross-out humour is a big business now. Perhaps they could be comedians.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home