Life in Twindom

Thursday, December 14, 2006

What I learned yesterday



Sorry that there was no C&H installment yesterday, I will post two today. Anyways, I was in London all day yesterday at a meeting. I learned there that a corn seedling can "see" weeds as competitors through FarRed light reflection and change it's growing pattern accourdingly....COOL! I also learned about corn breeding that is increasing the carotinoid content in the grain for human health, composite lumber like products made from wheat straw and a whole bunch of other stuff. Very interesting!

The twindow however is going through a little tempertandrum stage, they are so much like their father! Tonight is their Christmas concert, we will see how that goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

lol at your comment about the twins being like their father.

Looks like you learned a heck of a lot about corn. ;) Let the good times roll.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home