Life in Twindom

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ethan's stupidest moment

Life right now is pretty boring so I will write about something that happened a few weeks ago.

Sunday of the long weekend, Ethan and I were recovering after a huge italian wedding in St. Catherines. I went down stairs to do laundry and notices a faint "sent" in the air coming from the window that leads to the garage. I tell Ethan that I think our friendly neighbourhood skunk is back and he needs to do something about it as he is the man in the family. I DID NOT MEAN THAT HE HAD TO DO SOMETHING IMMEDIENTLY! However, being a man he decided to rush into the garage and chase the TWO skunks out. SMART, really smart. One sprayed in the garage and the other in the backyard.

Our neighbours hated us that day, Ethan stank and I took the boys and moved out for the night. Started some rummors there.

I later asked Ethan if that was the stupidest moment in his life and he nodded.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

LOL Too funny. I love that you left with the boys and started neighbourhood rumours.

4:39 PM  
Blogger JO said...

Oh my god... Tu think's i'm crazy because I laughed so hard at that story. I really find that hard to believe that that was the stupidest thing he's ever done, considering the crowd he hung out with back in the day.

You should be proud that he reacts so quickly. It seems most husbands take a LONG TIME to do anything, at least with my dad anyway... you should consider yourself lucky ;)

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home