Life in Twindom

Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Trip Down South

So, Ethan and I took a trip down south yesterday... Ridgetown that is.

We were attending the Annual Southwest Agricultural Confrence. To most of you, I bet it sounds pretty boring, but, hey, it's what we do. I did learn a few things about soys and hay, biogas and pot grow ops. Yes, you did just read pot grow ops. It was an interesting talk, mainly on how to protect yourself if some less disirable characters decide to grow some pot in your back 40.

Anyhow, I go to these events more to see old university friends than to learn something. It's kind of a one day catch up course on who has married who, how many kids everyone has, and who is working where.

On the twindom side, we almost had Cole on the back of a horse last night! Liam not so much. I guess that horses look like giants to someone that is 2 feet tall.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boring?? You want to talk boring??? Try mapping a retailer list and now a product list...YIPPEE!! Yes folks, you too can do this with your degree! Your trip down south is pure excitement to me compared to the past 4 days......

10:54 AM  
Blogger Joanna Wallace said...

Do I detect sarcasism?

By the way, isn't that what you made me do when I worked at Agline?

Hang in there!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

Down south? I was jealous there for just a *fraction* of a second.

I find horses and cows and anything from a farm scary and I'm 5'6'' tall...

3:38 PM  
Blogger s said...

WOW - - Lucky I get to catch up with you guys at other events. I don't know if I would ever show if it required an agricultural gathering.
The previous blog::: positive note or note - I want the bad friend dirt :)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home