Life in Twindom

Saturday, October 07, 2006

A mom in twindom

Everyday there is something new in twindom. Everyday there is a new word, a new interaction, a new laugh or a new ahhh moment.

Sure there are the moments of one of the twindom clutching to your jeans, or wiping their snotty nose on your freshlt laundered shirt as you go out the door. But there are just too many moments that I can honestly say that I would not want it any other way.

I know that right now I could never go away for a weeks holiday some where with out the twindom. I would feel a mixture of guilt and sadness that I am missing to many moments. That's what is killing me right now as the harvest goes on. This Thanksgiving weekend, between work and milking, I will only have about 2 hours a day with the twindom. I fear that when they grow up, they will accuse me of pawning them off with whoever will take them during the peak times of the year. I juggle between 2 or 3 babysitters a day right now. It sucks!

Life will be simpler in a month or so, but then there will be snow on the ground....

1 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

...and when there is snow on the ground, you can build snowmen and snow angels and snow forts and have tonnes and tonnes of fun.

I think all parents go through the guilt when they have to leave their kids... but you have to earn a living right? It's a Catch-22 for sure.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home