Life in Twindom

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

2 Day Break?

I leave in the morning for 2 days. Training for the Pesticide Vendors Certification in Guelph. Fun huh? I was thinking that I would love to go into Guelph to the university but then realized I would not know a person there. Even my sister-in-law who started with me at Guelph and spent 8 years there becoming a doctor has moved on. Does this mean that I am old?

Anyways, it is 2 days, I am staying at a friends from my old work in Cambridge. I plan on bringing a bottle of wine and us reminising on days gone by while getting drunk.

It is two days away from the twindom. I need the break and I don't. Hate these mixed feelings!

Still working on the pics.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

Well, at least you're not old alone. I'm getting up there too.
At least we still have one friend in university down there in Windsor. She keeps us young.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home