Life in Twindom

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Can't have one without the other...

We survived the weekend from hell.

Ethan and I were on our way out the door Saturday night for a B-Day party when Liam decided to start throwing up. We got him washed up and settled in our bed (on lots of towels), and Cole decided to start at around 11:30. After the same routine as Liam, we had a very sleepless night. Sunday, I was not that well, but the boys seemed to be recovering. We put them to bed that night and sighed, "we survived". Well, it was not all over yet. Both boys woke up around 11 Sunday night and it all started again. After cleaning their beds for the second time and laundering every towel in the house, we had another sleepless night. Then, at 5am on Monday morning, Ethan started. He was on the couch all day yesterday. Me, being the Mom, was not allowed to be sick. I think I lived on Gravol all weekend. Anyways, the boys woke up this morning back to normal and Ethan went to the farm as well. I am not quit 100% but I will carry on.

It is amazing that the twindom has to do everything together.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

Oh, that sounds really really sucky overall. *hugs*

Your last line was funny.

10:38 PM  
Blogger JO said...

I felt really bad for the lady I work with who had one 22 month old who had that same flu. I can't imagine having to deal with it twice!!
Poor girl, here's hopeing that is all the illness for the winter season in your house.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home