Life in Twindom

Monday, November 27, 2006

Are you Pregnant Yet?

Yesterday was the annual family Christmas for my Mom's side of the family. You all know who I am refering to.

What a show. I think that there were over 10 women there that were very pregnant. There were childern everywhere. I'd like to say that mine were the best behaved of the bunch:) At one point my aunt said to me "your mom hasn't had a new grandchild in 2 years, are you pregnant yet?" . I guess that is due to the dutch catholic roots of my family. I have a cousin 3 years older than I am that is on child number 6. The only way that will happen to me is if I get pregnant with quads next!

My sister in law was also getting drilled on whether or not she was pregnant. We grabbed a bottle of wine and guzzeled it... just to prove that we were not pregnant... and ... it helped to have some alcohol in our system to deal with that family.

I love Christmas.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

Oh gosh... I cried laughing at your quad comment.

I don't think I could handle even being in the same room as six kids...

8:39 PM  
Blogger Vailgirl said...

so great to hear about your life from afar jo! i'm home the 19th to the 30th. it would be great to see you!

8:48 PM  
Blogger s said...

lol to chritys comment. I too drink to deal with family christmas. Although they hassle me that I am wasting my best cooking and cleaning years by not being married. the catholics love to be pregnant. 6 kids huh? must need farm hands - city folk never breed like that

7:04 PM  
Blogger JO said...

Laugh at both Sandee and Christy's comments. And that you drank at faimly Christmas... while you were getting drilled about haveing more children, I was putting up with your cousin at my family christmas... also had a few drinks to deal with that!!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home