Life in Twindom

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It Was a Matter of Time

Well, the twindom got into a little trouble this past weekend.

Before the twindom was born, we hung a wallpaper boarder at chair rail height in their room. I remember my brother telling me that it was a mistake cause kids will destroy it. I also remeber thinking "not my sweet angels to be".

Yeah, well, there is now 6 ft of that wall paper boarder missing. It happened while I was working on Sunday, while the twindom was sopossed to be napping. Now, I must get the paint brush out and paint a boarder that the twindom will not be able to rip off.

About those halloween and bday pics, I am having difficulty with my camera and I could not transfer my Dad's pics on his super slow computer. Will keep trying.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

What little rapscallions!

Hope you had fun painting at least.

7:20 PM  
Blogger JO said...

wow looks like your getting blog spam too. You know you've made it big when...
That's funny that you thought your boys wouldn't rip wall paper. I even remember getting into trouble for that...hehehe

1:36 PM  
Blogger Joanna Wallace said...

I just thought that my boys would be just like me.... I was an angel:)

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home