Life in Twindom

Monday, January 08, 2007

Thank God that it is Jan 8th

I think that the twindom has regressed since being out of daycare for the last 2 weeks. Since they have only had each other to play with and have had crazy scheduals over the last 2 weeks, the boys drove Ethan and I crazey this weekend. Here is the run down on why I pulled my hair out over the last 48 hours:
-Liam threw two diapers in the toliet and flushed
-They ripped more wallpaper was off their bedroom wall when they were to be sleeping
-Cole actually started to peel a chunk of paint off the wall
-There is crayon skribbles on the coffee table
-Numerous tempertandrums and toys thrown all over
-Numerous hits or kicks directed at me or Ethan
-They both have strep throut and I think that I am getting it

I love my kids but am I ever glad they went back to daycare today!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

I think the worst of it is that they are giving you the strep throat...

Enjoy daycare! ;)

9:29 PM  
Blogger s said...

daycare is a blessing

12:23 AM  
Blogger JO said...

This post affirms my desicions not to have children
but best of luck to you guys with it.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home