Life in Twindom

Thursday, June 21, 2007

6 Years

Tomorrow is Ethan and I's 6 year aniversary. I am not overly centimental but it has caused me to think back to what changes have occured in 6 years.
-we have moved twice (Bolton and Seaforth), 4 times if you count living with parents in between.
-we have taken in 2 new pets and lost one great pet friend
-biggest change is that we have had the boys
-Don't ask me about how much weight I have gained, I don't fit in my wedding dress anymore - thanks to the boys.
-Ethan and I have both had 3 different jobs.
-I finished University
-we have successfully (I think) lived thru a major reno on a house
-we went thru 10 vehicals (5 our own, 5 work)
-I think I have used all my wedding presents at least once
-I am still using tissue wrap and gift bags from the wedding for weddings I now go to.
Lots more, none that I can think of right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

Wow! Happy anniversary today! Goodness... I can't believe that it's been 6 years, how time flies.

11:54 AM  
Blogger s said...

Happy belated anniversary. I have been out of the blog loop and may be for some time to come. My computer crashed and I essentially lost this entire years work, which in my estimate is worth 7 G's. A little sad over that. I am home end of Junly - - making a one time c4th apperance at the street dance

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home