Life in Twindom

Friday, April 13, 2007

Prrrrrrr

My friend Sally (Vailgirl.blogspot.com) had a post recently about cats and their ability to pur, as well as how it would be great for people to purr. I think it would be great for people to be able to purr, it would show pure happiness.


What made me think of that post, is that I am suffering from a horrible cold. The other night, I was lying in bed and Monty came and curled up by my chest. He started to purr and the vibrations really helped my plugged sinus. My two cats seem to know when I am not feeling well and they cuddle right up with me. When I was off on bedrest before the boys were born, Wilson never left my side. Now it seems that Monty has taken over the post and he sleeps at our feet every night.


The cats have had to adjust to the boys in the house, but they do still steal time with Ethan and I, and they tolerate the boys. Sometimes I find Wilson sleeping on Cole's bed, in amongst the stuffed animals. Monty stays his distance, running from - never fighting with the boys.


We are lucky to have them!


3 Comments:

Blogger Vailgirl said...

While house-sitting for my supervisor, I have re-discovered the joy of cats. I miss my mom's kitties and wish I could have one in my place. I would love to hear a lion or tiger purr. That would be awesome.

9:58 PM  
Blogger s said...

those of us with animals realize how much they are needed or become a real part of the family.
I think of my dog as a closer friend than alot of friends

6:21 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

What fabulous cats you have!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home