Life in Twindom

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A return to twindom

I realized that I have been neglecting my blog in many ways. One, I am spending way to much time on Facebook, two, I have not really been posting about the boys, more so about my life.

Anyways, here is an update on the Twindom

-I never know what is going to come out of the twindoms mouths. On Sunday, we were in a Kitchener Church for my goddaughters first communion. Right in the middle of mass, Cole yells out "my penis is frozen". Not sure where he got that from. I tried to quite him down, but because I did not acknowledge it, he said it four more times. Thank god we did not know anyone around us in church.

-Liam asked the other day where Mommy was. He was told that I was "stuck" at work. His reply was "lets go pull Mommy out"

-Cole had a little fall from the playhouse last weekend... about 4 feet. Amazingly, he was just a little bruised and was playing again after 3 minutes of crying.

-Neither of the twindom has any desire to ride a horse at this time :(

-Every day the twindom wake up and ask where they are going today. I have to tell them where, daycare, Nanna or Grandma's. It breaks my heart on the weekends now that I have to tell them they are going somewhere to be babysat rather than me being able to stay home with them. Hopefully in a few weeks, that will change with the season.

-Since the boys have moved to the preschool room at daycare, we have noticed huge changes in their language, songs and even colouring. It's so neat to see.

On another note, my flowerbeds are comming into full bloom, the house is comming together and there should be a For-Sales sign on the front lawn by May 2-4. Now, when we will be able to move is still up in the air.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

Glad to see that you are back on your blog. That Crackbook is a dangerous thing... It's very good for socializing, but not so much expressing yourself like good ol' blogs are.

Your stories about the boys are so cute. They're hilarious. I don't think I've seen them since Christmas, when they were sleeping.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

After your comment on my previous post, methinks I might just get you a lipstick in return for a kitty cat this summer.

:)

8:49 PM  
Blogger JO said...

it was nice to hear about the boys again.. some very funny stories.. but i also like hearing about you too!!
good luck with the house sale.
Hopefully your wild cat injury has repaired itself

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home