Life in Twindom

Thursday, January 18, 2007

6 Wierd Things

As I was tagged by my bud Christielli, here are 6 wierd things about me to share with you:

1 - I am still as horse crazy as I was when I was a kid. I could spend hours out there if I had the time. My neice Beth is just as bad as I am.

2 - I like the rythmic sound the milkers make when we are in full swing in the barn. Often at 6 am it almost puts me to sleep.

3 - My favorite drink in Peach Schnapps and Coke with a slice of Lime. Thanks to Mel for that one.

4 - I have had an indepth conversation with a Hutterite.

5 - I buy men's shoes quite often. I find that if I have to work with them, I should look like them. Also, my feet are so big, sometimes I have no choice.

6 - I would have twins again if I could gaurentee that they would be twin girls.

As most of my blogging friends have been tagged, I guess the only one to tag is Vailgirl!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

Woot for completing the tag!

Thanks to YOU for introducing me to the Peach Schnapps and Coke. Love it.

lol at your love for the milkers sound. Glad you're in the right line of work then. ;)

11:06 PM  
Blogger Vailgirl said...

so i share 6 weird things about me on my blog? i think i can manage that as i am quite weird. how many people do you know who refer to themselves as a 'aspiring phytopimp'? stay tuned to my blog for the next few days.

i 2 have had a few in depth conversations with hutterites. i have many funny stories about them. the first involves one befriending an east-indian coworker (who counldn't understand how we knew his new friend was a 'black-top' just by looking at him). the other involves a bright orange yard stick (that basf was handing out at the crop production show last week) and a near encounter with my forehead. thank goodness it was flourescent. my last funny hutterite encouter involves a field boss asking me if "I was any good in the kitchen". let's just say i gave him the reaction he was looking for.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home