Life in Twindom

Monday, January 15, 2007

Poop on the wall

Well, it happened. We have had our first occurance of poop on the wall.

Cole took a tandrum when Ethan was trying to get him to sit on the potty yesterday. Cole ripped his diaper off and threw it at Ethan. Luckily for Cole, the diaper hit the wall and not his father! I was left to clean up the mess while Ethan was placing Cole in the corner.

In other news, I played broomball for the first time in two years on the weekend. I was in a tournament. In the first game I even scored a goal! I also scored one heck of a bruise on my upper left arm. I should really take a picture of it and post it. It is about four different colours and the size of a baseball. The funny thing is that I don't even remember when I got the bruise. Needless to say, after playing 3 games for the first time in 2 years, I HURT! Wow, I feel like I am 80, I hobble around and have next to no lung capacity. Yesterday, Ethan had no sympathy for me, made comments like "go jump on Mommy boys!" Jack a**!

Another blurp about Ethan. Why is it that men are never prepared? We got 1/2 an inch of freezing rain last night. I had to take his truck to work today. As he was leaving this morning, he told me that there was nasty out and that I should start the truck early. Well, I went out there 20 minutes early and started, noticed that there is pretty much no gas in the tank and get this, no ice scraper! So after I let the truck warm up, I had to chip the remaining ice off with a putty knife that I dug out of the garage. Then, I got the satisfaction of calling Ethan to *politly* ask him why the hell he left the truck without gas and no scraper.... well somehow, he turned it around to be my fault. How does he figure!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

LOL about the thrown diaper. Hmmm, I guess Cole got back at Ethan for you for leaving the truck with no scraper, no gas and *then* blaming it on you.

And... it sounds like he did before the truck incident. Hmmm, looks like you have a psychic kid who's got your back.

(Although, you prolly had to clean up the poop, right?)

5:21 PM  
Blogger JO said...

haha that was just funny all round.
That's awesome that you scored a goal in broom ball. Now you know you won't hurt as much the next time you play.. it's all good news

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home