Life in Twindom

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Do you hold a grudge?

Ethan and I were talking about our relationship with each other a few nights ago. He said that I hold a grudge. I did not think that he was totally correct until last night...

There was a report on the nightly news last night about the number of snow days that the schools in the area have had already. They interviewed a certain past teacher of mine, a certain past teacher that was instumental on putting a blemish on my otherwise clean highschool transcript. I had thought that I had gotten over this teacher's tactics and that I had taken the higher road in proving to myself that I did not turn into the person that he thought that I would turn into. Well, I see this certain teacher on the news and the first thing out of my mouth is "jack***". Hmmm, I guess I do hold a grudge. The only good thing about him being on the tv is that they got his name wrong and called him "Ted" and that he looks like he has gained about 50 pounds.

Maybe it is not a bad thing to hold a grudge, it may be healthy to a point.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

LOL This post made me laugh sooooooooooo hard. Tee-hee-hee-hee.

All I'd say is that there are grudges and then there are grudges. Holding a grudge against someone like "Ted", an authority figure who screwed you over, is natural, or so I think. It's not like he's a real person in your life.

I don't think you're a grudge holder when it comes to friends or family though.

Hahaha. Ted. I'm still having a good laugh about that.

9:03 PM  
Blogger JO said...

hahahah... they called him Ted that kills me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd have to say I agree with Christielli, your pretty good about not holding grudges, but there are somethings that just get under your skin and you can't get ride of.
no one is perfect after all!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home