Life in Twindom

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sold! I hope

Our little abode is sold. There is a conditional offer on our house for Sept 14th close. It all depends on the home inspection, should be ok.

I am sooo thankful that this offer came through. We had another one for the same money but a July 27th close. I just could not fathom moving out of my house in a month. I am not emotionally prepared for that. I had a little cry about it but I think that I can prepare myself for September.

Ethan's Mom and Dad are being quite helpfull too with getting us prepared to leave our house. They are cleaning out the bedroom that will be the boys room so that we can get it cleaned and painted in the next month or so. Also, they are working on cleaning out 30 years of stuff they have accumulated. I can't imagine what that must be like, I have lived in this house for 4 years and have filled it to the brim, what would it be like after I was in it for 30 years?

It should be an interesting and busy autumn for us, but I am looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

Congrats on the closing! That's awesome!

I know what you mean about the stuff. I'm in the process of packing up the stuff I'm accumulated in 2.5 years in a little apartment. It's nuts.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home