Life in Twindom

Monday, October 23, 2006

Big Boy Beds for the Twindom

Time marches on....

I asked my Dad a few months ago if he could throw together two toddler size beds for the twindom. Nothing fancy I told him. Well, he didn't want to use pine, he had some old walnut left that would work. My design wasn't good enough, he modified it to be more kid friendly. So the simple beds that I requested became beautiful heirlome quality. I love my Dad!

Anyways, the twindom's first night in their beds was a week ago Saturday. I cried as I took thier cribs apart. Even though I still try to cuddle them, they are not babies anymore. In one week, Liam has only fallen out of bed once, Cole never. Ethan and I have had to rearange them in the middle of the night to a safer position, and I still put pillows on the floor just in case.

So far, neither of the twindom has shown up at the side of my bed at 4am, here's hopeing that continues!

3 Comments:

Blogger s said...

big step to move to the big boy beds......I cried when drake out grew his first cage - - really not the same I am sure

1:20 PM  
Blogger Joanna Wallace said...

Drake actually grew out of a cage!?! What did you first have him in? :)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Christielli said...

Awwww... Joanna you ARE so grown up too. *sniffle*

Great post. :) And your dad rocks.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home