Life in Twindom

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

CANDY, CANDY, CANDY

How much candy does the twindom deserve? Ethan and I dragged the twindom to 13 houses last night. We only went to people that we knew, who would get a kick out of the twindoms cowboy costumes. (By the way, they were two cute! I will post pics when I get them from my Dad). Anyways, after the twindom went to bed last night, Ethan and I dumped their candy out on the table and had a look. WOW, the twindom was spoiled! We made three piles; one the twindom could eat, one the twindom could not eat and one that we wanted to eat. Really though, how much candy does the twindom need to eat. If I stick to one treat a day each, we will be feeding them candy till March! Which brings to me to the question, is it bad for a parent to eat the child's halloween candy? We don't want our childern to be obese, yet we are becoming it! Maybe I should give the candy away? But to who........?

1 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

Hmmm... save the candy for next year and then you won't have to spend money on Halloween candy.

Or..... give it to a friend of yours who is a teacher, and can always use a stockpile of candy for bribery purposes. (Ahem.)

Or..... you and Ethan could eat one piece a day too and run up and down the stairs a few times to justify it.

ps I'm soooooooooo excited for the pictures.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home