Life in Twindom

Sunday, November 05, 2006

"This is my elbow Mommy"

I often wonder the thought process that flows through a toddlers head. Everything is wonder and surprise to a two year old.

The other morning, I opened the door of the boys room to wake them up so we could get our morning routine going. Liam was lying in his bed awake, he looks at me and the first thing out of his mouth is "This is my elbow Mommy" and he points at his right elbow. How long to you think that he was thinking about it? Was it a fleeting thought, or had he been pondering that body part since he woke up? Who knows what the next body part he was going to point out was!

On another note, Harvest is almost complete! Finally! I worked till midnight on Wednesday and now I sit at work on a Sunday morning, waiting for the last few soybeans and white beans to come rolling over the scale. Corn is going too, but we don't take too much of it. The farmers are in much better moods now that it has stopped raining and the markets are up. Makes life easier!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

I often contemplate my elbows. Joints are nifty.

Glad that the harvest is close to over.

Still waiting for pics. ;)

5:26 PM  
Blogger s said...

Can't wait for some pics.

Maybe it is good that they are just curious about elbows.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home