Life in Twindom

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hockey Hair

The twindom has not had a hair cut since before Christmas. Needless to say, they are getting quite shaggy. I really should put a picture up. It is long but stick straight. Not an ounce of curl anywhere. They also seem to be darkening up, hopefully they will lighten with the summer sun. I think that I may leave thier hair until early May or so and then buzz it off, shock everyone!

On another note, the twindom will be getting another playmate in September. NO I AM NOT PREGNANT! My bud Amie is. The boys are so cute, telling everyone that "Amie has a baby in her tummy and not Mommy."

3 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

I heard that Amie is pregnant from, ummm, Christa or another one of the girls. That's exciting for sure.

Have you ever seen a picture of Kate Hudson's little boy? He's never had a haircut and he's three. Talk about long!

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a little tip between friends..... don't buzz Liam's and Cole's hair. Boys (especially boys in day care) turn into devils the moment their hair is buzzed - I have learned this through much experience!!!

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That comment was from me by the way...

Christa

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home