Life in Twindom

Monday, February 19, 2007

Taking in T.O

Ethan and I had a little break this past weekend. We traveled to T.O for a convention at the Royal York Hotel. It was an Ag convention so I won't bore you with details.

The Royal York is a wonderfull place to stay when you don't have to pay for it. We had a great room, it didn't feel like a typical hotel room and was full of old charm. Unfortuantly, the pool was closed so I did not get to soak in the hottub as planned. I did go shopping, but bought little for myself, a few things for the boys, nothing spectacular. Walked on the PATH, people watched and so and so.

The boys have been somewhat clingy since we got home, Liam more than Cole. It was hard to leave him at daycare today but I sneaked out. While we were away, I noticed that the boys are getting very clear on the telephone and you can have a conversation with them no porblem.

Ethan and I are so tired from our break that we have been asleep by 9pm the two nights since. What party animals we are!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

Glad that you had a good time in the big ol' city. Too bad that your trip was at the same time as my bday trip home...

I'd love to stay at the Royal York for free! Lucky!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home