Life in Twindom

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Winter White

Well, we got away without winter for a few months, but it has caught up to us. It snowed about a foot this morning already, add that to the two feet from the weekend and it is fun out there! This morning I had to shovel a path out the laneway for the boys to walk over to the daycare. I almost had to shovel across the road too. When I got to work, the highway closed behind me. Now I am stuck here, and no one else is here because they were smart and didn't come in.

Yesterday was fun though. As part of the perks of my job, I was paid to go snowmobiling. We took about 40 growers on a 300km tour around the area, finished off with wings and beer. Very fun, but, I now hurt alot. I have not been on a sled for 8 or 10 years, it took me a bit to be comfotable but I kept up with the group. Since the trail goes right by the farm, I stopped in to show the boys that I was on a snowmobil. They can't quite master saying "snowmobil" so Cole told everyone that I was on a snowblower and Liam says I was on a bulldozer. Too cute! They are so vocal now. They insist on saying "Good night, Sleep tight, don't le the bed bugs bite." to me before they will go to sleep. I luv em.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christielli said...

LOL about the snowblower and bulldozer.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home